Home » Projects CCI KR » Program training managers of the Kyrgyz economyProgram training managers of the Kyrgyz economy
Management training program, funded by the Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy, Germany through the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ).
Partners of the Program:
- Ministry of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic
- German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)
Program objectives: sustainable development of bilateral economic relations between Germany and Kyrgyzstan, improving the competitiveness of Kyrgyz enterprises through the transfer of management skills and training of Kyrgyz companies to cooperate with German companies.
- As part of the program, participants will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the German market, to establish business contacts with German companies and to establish long-term partnerships.
- The target audience of the program are the heads and senior officials of domestic enterprises. The program provides training to participants, the study of management on the example of German enterprises in various industries, familiarity with the technology and equipment, exchange of experience among industry and technical experts, and visits to leading German companies.
During the implementation of the program for management training in the Kyrgyz economy about 148 local entrepreneurs have been trained in Germany. During the course of practical training they were able to study the best practices in business management and have established close business cooperation with German partners.