Home » Projects CCI KR » The “Professional-technical training and employment promotion”. Certification of graduates from the system of professional education.The “Professional-technical training and employment promotion”. Certification of graduates from the system of professional education.
The “Professional-technical training and employment promotion”. Certification of graduates from the system of professional education
Partners of the Project:
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic
The Ministry of Education and Science
Professional technical education agency
German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)
Sequa Company (Germany)
Certification of the system of professional technical education is aimed at identifying the level of professional and practical competence of graduates of professional lyceums through Kyrgyzstan through a single standardized written and practical exam to improve access to the labor market. Preferred method of certification is based on the partnership of the private economy (business associations), representation of employees (trade unions and NGOs), and the state (Professional Technical Education Agency and the Ministry of Education and Science) which in equal proportions are represented in the Council for Accreditation and Certification. The Council on the basis of the Project Agreement allows the realization of the goals:
"Implementation of pilot models of selected methods and tools for accreditation and certification." This method should thus provide the greatest possible participation of enterprises and economic associations with the aim of improving the structure of cooperation and focused on the needs of the labor market (competence).
- The introduction of a standardized comprehensive and comparable examination process which is important for the country's labor market. It may be the basis for accession to the international standards.
- Preparation for and conduct of the examination is carried out in cooperation with the private sector.
- Independent examination boards reveal the level of professional capacity of the graduates of vocational education. The content of the exam is based on teaching skills (competencies) and knowledge (by specialty).
- Active participation of the private sector in the work of the Council and examination boards should improve the quality in vocational training.
- Certificate is given as proof of competence in the labor market.