Main » Business Support » Sectorial committees of the CCI KR » Committee of the CCI KR on the support and development of small and medium business in Kyrgyzstan
Committee of the CCI KR on the support and development of small and medium business in Kyrgyzstan
The Committee was created to facilitate the establishment of a market economy in the Kyrgyz Republic based on an environment which enables private enterprise, the free development of small and medium business, an efficient infrastructure, the establishment of sustainable business relations between the business communities of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign countries.
Objectives of the Committee:
• Assists enterprises and entrepreneurs of Kyrgyzstan, represents and protects their interests on issues related to the implementation of economic activities in the Kyrgyz Republic and abroad.
• Contributes to the development of non-governmental entrepreneurial activity, taking into account the economic interests of the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, economic sectors, and enterprises.
• Promoting the establishment of a regulatory framework for the development of private enterprise, small and medium-sized businesses, including participation in the development of laws and regulations aimed at further improvement of the system of taxation of small and medium-sized non-governmental enterprises, providing them with additional tax incentives to stimulate private investment and activity, and the preparation and implementation of programs to support various forms of private enterprise.
• Contributes to the formation and development of the financial infrastructure of small and medium non-governmental enterprises, focused on providing access to small and medium non-governmental businesses to financial resources, creating opportunities for saving and investing its own funds and the use of credit resources necessary for efficient function and development.
Functions of the Committee:
• An analysis of the economic factors affecting the development of small and medium businesses.
• Participation in the examination of draft laws in the field of small and medium business, its state support, foreign trade activities, as well as other issues affecting the interests of small and medium business together with structural divisions of CCI KR, members of the CCI KR, and Committees of the CCI KR.
• Informing government bodies, institutions, and funds which are responsible for the development and support of entrepreneurship, regarding the proposals prepared by the Committee on the whole range of issues that affect the interests of small and medium businesses.
• Participation in market research on the activities of the Committee.
• Participation in the development and use of the information data banks on various aspects of business.
• Assistance to enterprises of Kyrgyzstan in the familiarization, use, and distribution of foreign and domestic experience in entrepreneurship.
• Assisting businesses and entrepreneurs in Kyrgyzstan in obtaining advice on small and medium business issues.
• Preparation of proposals on the organization of and participation in conferences, seminars, and symposia on the problems of small and medium business in the Kyrgyz Republic and abroad.
• Attraction of domestic scientific and business circles to participation in international and national assemblies, conferences, and symposiums on the problems of small and medium business.
• Compilation of the materials for conferences, seminars, symposiums, preparation of information for the President of the CCI KR and the Council of the CCI KR.
• Promotion of education and training for the staff of small and medium business in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chairman of the Committee – Uskenbaeva Gulnara
Tel/Fax: +996 312 895 543
Executive Secretary - Raiymkulova Mairam
Tel: + 996 312 610 173
Fax: + 996 312 613 875
Fax: + 996 312 613 875