Main » Membership in the CCI KR » Benefits of membership in the CCI KR
Benefits of membership in the CCI KR
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic is one of the most authoritative and effective structures, successfully working with Kyrgyz commercial and non-commercial enterprises and organizations as well as individual entrepreneurs. The CCI KR is oriented around its membership base, which is constantly expanding. Members of the CCI KR are small, medium and large enterprises and companies, individual entrepreneurs, as well as leading business associations.
For the CCI KR, assisting in businesses development in not only a motto, but also a systematic, objective activity. All available resources of CCI KR: its information base, the experience of highly qualified experts, business services, and the protection of the rights and interests of entrepreneurs are aimed at supporting and promoting business development.
Full members of the Chamber of Commerce of Kyrgyzstan can be legal and physical persons of the Kyrgyz Republic and other states, as well as their associations. Most services of the Chamber are available to members of the Chamber free.
By becoming a member of the CCI KR companies and enterprises will always keep abreast of the most important business events in the country and abroad, and have a real opportunity to take part in them. Members of the Chamber of Commerce of Kyrgyzstan have an opportunity to establish contacts and business cooperation with new partners, as well as work toward the effective implementation of projects and proposals for the development of business.
Membership in the CCI KR is not only profitable, but also prestigious. Worldwide membership in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a sign of reliability, integrity, and stability of the company.
Becoming a member of the CCI KR the companies and enterprises, as well as their associations have the opportunity to be heard by the authorities. The CCI KR, being the link between business and government, is actively working on the development of constructive interaction between state agencies, employers, and their associations. The CCI KR is making every effort to protect the interests of business in the issues related to taxation, tax administration and other solutions that are relevant to business problems.
Membership in the CCI KR gives an opportunity to:
- take part in the decision making at the general meetings, in the work of the other controls of the CCI KR, as well as in the creation of these bodies in accordance with the provisions set out in the constituent documents;
- receive the benefits and rights provided by the constituent documents of the CCI KR;
- take part in the exhibitions, fairs, conferences, and seminars on business, foreign trade, marketing, quality of export products, and creation of joint ventures;
- receive specialized publications covering foreign trade, economic, and other issues of entrepreneurship distributed through the CCI KR;
- spread through the offices of CCI KR abroad information and promotional materials about the company, organization, and products;
- receive information about the whereabouts of the various embassies and trade missions in Kyrgyzstan and in other countries of the CIS;
- receive methodical and normative documentation on foreign trade and business activities;
- receive targeted advertisements and prospects of foreign companies;
- receive information on international and foreign exhibitions and fairs held in the CIS and abroad, and an invitation to participate in them;
- receive advice on the organization and conduct of the examinations of goods;
- take part in the business meetings and negotiations with the representatives of foreign companies and enterprises;
- receive advisory services on the areas of work of the CCI;
- receive assistance in finding the addresses of enterprises (firms) that manufacture products of interest to the customer;
- take part in the meetings, "round tables", conferences in order to develop proposals and recommendations aimed at developing small business;
- obtain letters of recommendation and other documents upon the request of foreign and domestic partners